Saturday, November 27, 2010

Prayer Request and other thoughts...


I think my children are precious...you might not agree, but you'd be wrong...


I have a request to make of those who read my blog. I am currently being considered for a ministry position and I would ask that you pray for myself, the church, and my family while we go through the interviewing process. I would ask that you pray for God's will to be done and that we would all have a peace about that will. I do not want to go to a church simply for a job. I want to go because God is leading us there. I am excited about this possibility while at the same time nervous. I'd ask you to pray that God would calm my spirit as I talk with the church and that I would hear His voice as I make decisions. Thanks...

Other thoughts (random thoughts in no particular order)...

  1. I love Christmas lights...I often think about leaving some up year round just so I can look at them...
  2. Pinochle is a very fun game...If you've never played it, you should give it a try...
  3. Crystal Bowersox's debut CD comes out December 14th...She was the runner up on American Idol this year...I hope it is as good as I want it to be...
  4. Step Up 3 comes out on video soon...I totally enjoyed these movies. Not completely sure why. I'm not a dancer (in fact my wife laughs at me when I dance with Addie). But, for whatever the reason I really enjoy these movies and I can't wait to watch it again...
  5. Tomorrow is Sunday...I hope you experience God in worship with a body of believers...God bless you tonight and thank you for your prayers...

2 comments: