Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Writing without Aim...

   Ever realize that you have't posted in a while and so you sit down and start to write with zero plan? That's what I am going to attempt right now. So...
   We are officially under contract for a house in Liberal. It's been several years since we bought a house. There are a lot of steps to buying a house. Not to mention the fact that every piece of paperwork has numbers with a lot of zeros. It always makes me nervous when I think about committing my finances to a large purchase like this. That being said, I am super excited about having a home to call my own again.
   On a different note...weight loss is not going so well. I tend to stay up late, and when I do I often end up snacking late. This is not good if you are trying to lose weight. However, I have learned that Nutella spread on a warm tortilla is very tasty.
   On a final note...One of the things I stay up late doing recently is watching "No Ordinary Family" on hulu. This show is quite good. I like the story-lines, the family dynamic, and the lack of blood, guts, and sex. If you liked the Pixar movie "The Incredibles", you should check this show out.

1 comment:

  1. I can always trust your judgment when it comes to entertainment. I might not enjoy something as much as you, but I'm not going to be exposed to garbage.

    ReplyDelete